Bali is an island in Indonesia. Bali has maintained its uniqueness and magic over decades now and is often termed as paradise on earth. The combination of friendly environment, a breathtaking landscape with splendid beaches made Bali a very well known tourist destination. International tourism is at boom in Bali because of the constant change that has happened over years. Bali offers wide range of attractions and provides everything an island offers from hotels and resorts to private villas and spas.
Famous for couples, a honeymoon destination
One can surely expect a very warm welcome from Balinese with their quirky, vibrant and lively culture. Bali bring forth a year round gratifying climate and the love for art and culture can be seen in every nook and corner of the island. The aura of this island is so that it can simply swift you off your feet. Bali has retained its magic since years. It’s a calm and still destination that offers something for everyone. Though Bali gets quiet crowded in the month of August, September and during Christmas.
Bali is one of the most popular island destination in the world
Bali offers beautiful beaches, and water sports like surfing and diving, but it’s the soul and spirit of Bali – and the Balinese – that makes it so much more than just a beachy retreat. The people of this small island are indeed kind and genuinely warm people. There’s also a fun, sly sense of humor behind Balinese peoples smiles. Balinese dance and music are rightly famous and majorly attracts the travellers to the island to enjoy it. Dance is also enjoyed a lot by the tourists, as it is extremely visual and dramatic.
There are many different cities in this beautiful destination that attracts the tourist. These cities are:
• Denpasar: It’s the transport hub of the island but not quiet a touristy destination. It’s a buzzing and vibrant city and also the administrative center of this place.
• Canidasa: It is a hushed coastal town also a gateway to the east coast.
• Kuta: The best nightlife and shopping place in the entire island. It’s the most heavily developed area in Bali. It’s the center for lower end party culture on Bali
• Jimbaran: This place has the best beachy location with seaside alluring resorts. One can surely indulge into some mouth-watering seafood at the restaurants near south of Kuta.
• Seminyak: This place has some really stunning upscale beachside resorts and villas and it is a very peaceful location to spend holidays in a quiet and stillness. One can also expect some quiet expensive bars and restaurants whose interiors give a luxurious look with stylish bars and restaurants.
• Ubud: It’s a trendy hub of arts and culture, located in the foothills of island. There are many incredible museums in this city. One can also see a monkey forest. One can take back home many arts and crafts from here as many shops here sells arts and crafts.
• Legian: This city is located in the middle of Kuta and Seminyak and there is not much to see in this place.
• Padang Bai: The place offers quiet an adventure as you can try snorkeling and diving here. There is also fishing option at the nice and calm traditional fishing village. You can also witness a peaceful beach and don’t forget to eat fish at this place. They serve tasty fishes over here.
• Lovina: Enjoy the charm of the beautiful coral reef in this city. Also the black volcanic beaches is something one should go in this city for. Totally a worth!
• Sanur: This place is famous for family holidays to enjoy pleasant breezy atmosphere at sea side resorts and beaches. Older people will love this place as it provides a peaceful atmosphere.
If you are planning for adventurous trip with water rides then you should straight away head for North Bali as it offers the best options of diving and surfing that will make your trip totally worthwhile.
All the party and clubbing people you are going to have hell lot of fun, as this place even after being popular for its quiet atmosphere, offers ample of options of clubbing. Nearly quiet a century before this place was totally famous for being a popular place for hippies and surfers. And there is no obligatory time for there clubs to open or close. So, you can literally imagine being in one of these clubs and dance like there is no tomorrow. And if you are planning for an expensive trip then Seminyak offers really cool luxurious beachside lounge or a beach side party in Kuta.
Kuta often attracts the young people whereas Seminyak attracts hippies and hardcore clubbers. Many International DJ’s are invited to slay the tourists. If you are keen to go for a live music club then Kuta, Sansur and Denpasar are your places. These places are best for karaoke lovers. Bali offers wide range of nightlife from luxurious to sophisticated and from expensive to cheap. So if you don’t want to burden your wallet then also you have great option in this island.
This island is much more than Beach and Sun. It also offers gorgeous animal parks, water rides park, family parks and fascinating temples. The various nature and culture of this island allows for numerous activities. You can plainly go on trekking, or mountain biking or you can even climb up the volcano for a beautiful sunrise or sunset. The Waterbom Waterpark is a must as it offers fun water slides and make sure you have the best of time. Also it has various restaurants and parks. You will have an amazing day here if you want a day off the beaches.
As you can do anything you can imagine then what are you waiting for? Just start packing and leave for Bali. Now!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
I am an Mba student, who loves to write in my spare time. Food and Travelling makes me happy like nothing else in life. I am a believer, dreamer and a reader. I am an enthusiast of wanderlust and want to die travelling. Feel free to contact me @ firstname.lastname@example.org. My only motto in life is Live, Laugh and Love…live it up!