Dubai is on the rise, and so the best places to visit in Dubai. Lots of things to do, lots of shopping to go through, close proximity to all of your friends conveniently located in the UAE, and staggering level of luxury. This article outlines ten of the most exciting attractions that can help you spend some time exploring the city during 2022.
The 4 Most Excitable Exhibitions and Shows in 2022
There are many exciting exhibitions and shows scheduled to take place in 2022. Some of the most popular exhibitions include the FIFA World Cup, the UEFA European Championship, and the NBA All-Star Game.
The following are 4 of the most exciting exhibitions and shows scheduled to take place in 2022:
1. FIFA World Cup: The FIFA World Cup is arguably the world’s most popular exhibition event. This year’s World Cup will be held in Russia from June 14 to July 15.
2. UEFA European Championship: The UEFA European Championship is an important event that is usually held every four years. This year’s tournament will be held in France from May 7 to July 10.
3. NBA All-Star Game: The NBA All-Star Game is one of the biggest annual events in the United States. This year’s game will be held on February 18 at the Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland, Ohio.
4. MLB All-Star Game: The MLB All-Star Game is one of America’s oldest annual sporting events. This year’s game will be held on July 17 at Nationals Park in Washington, D.C.
4 Most Misleading Magic Shows
Magicians have been entertaining people for centuries with their amazing illusions. But what is really behind the curtain? Here are 10 magic shows that you should avoid if you want to keep your sanity:
1. The Black Widow: This show features a male magician who allegedly has the ability to make women fall in love with him and then kill them later. This show is not only terrifying but also completely unrealistic.
2. The Amazing Brain: This show features a magician who supposedly can mentally control objects and other people. While this may appear to be a skill worth learning, it sadly is not true. Any skilled magician can do this without any special equipment or training.
3. The Wizard of Oz: This classic show is full of optical illusions and other false magic tricks. If you’re looking for an exciting show that is actually based in reality, try attending a magic show by Roy Liccardi instead.
4. David Blaine: While his astonishing stunts may look impressive on stage, the truth behind them is often much more mundane (and scary). Beware of scams such as “free demonstrations” that end up costing you a lot more money than intended.
The 4 Most Exciting Attractions in Dubai In 2022
Dubai is known for its luxurious and extravagant lifestyle, but there’s more to the city than just shopping and casinos. There are a number of exciting attractions that you can check out in 2022 if you happen to be in Dubai.
1. Emirates Palace
This lavish hotel and casino is definitely one of the most exciting attractions in Dubai. It offers a wide variety of activities and attractions, including an opulent spa, a world-class golf course, and a luxury shopping mall.
2. Dubai Mall
This is by far the largest mall in the United Arab Emirates and it offers a wide variety of entertainment options, including shopping, dining, and movie theaters.
3. The aquarium
Located in Dubai Marina, this aquarium is home to a wide variety of exotic animals, including sharks, coral reefs, and piranhas. It’s sure to be an interesting attraction for anyone visiting Dubai in 2022.
4. Burj Khalifa tower
One of the world’s tallest buildings, the Burj Khalifa tower is definitely worth checking out if you visit Dubai in 2022. You can enjoy stunning views from its observation deck or visit its various floors of stores and restaurants.
Top 4 Absolutely Free and Unique Experiences to Try in Dubai In 2022
Dubai is gearing up for an amazing year and looking to capitalize on the positive momentum that 2019 has brought. Here are 4 free and unique experiences to try in Dubai in 2022.
1. See the Dubai skyline by night: arrange a trip to see Dubai’s stunning skyline by night from one of the luxurious observation decks located in downtown or business districts.
2. Taste some of Emirati cuisine: head to one of the city’s popular neighborhood eateries where you can taste regional Emirati dishes such as qatif baharat (a type of black chickpea stew), shawarma, and khubbeh (a type of rice cake dessert).
3. Get lost in the surroundings at Palm Jebel Ali: this man-made wonder is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the most beautiful gardens in the world. Head to Palm Jebel Ali for a relaxing stroll or follow the pathways for some interesting discovery – you’re sure to have a fun time!
4. Test your skills at an authentic Dubai Souk: this traditional market is full of hands-on stalls where visitors can buy everything from spices to clothes.